Why You Need Tuckpointing In Chicago
It is critical to do scheduled tuckpointing inspections to ensure your mortar hasn’t deteriorated with the passage of time, and beatings from the elements.
Prime Tuckpointing in Chicago can do these inspections. Here are some benefits:
- Stopping further damage due to moisture in its tracks before the situation gets much worse.
- Maintaining the structural integrity of your chimney by ensuring mortar joints are intact.
- Checking mortar joints to make sure moisture doesn’t get into your chimney causing mold, mildew or infecting wood, causing rott. This will also keep it from getting into your ceiling and staining your walls.
- Tuckpointing inspections will save you from a full tear down, keeping your money in your pocket where it belongs. Tear downs can be very expensive.
- Tuckpointing can restore your chimney to looking like new, improving the aesthetics of your home.
- We will improve the value of your home with a tuckpointing process.
It may not seem like it now, but the problems you don’t see can cause you headaches in the future, and those headaches can be costly. Call Prime Tuckpointing in Chicago for an inspection and know for sure that your mortar joints are in their best shape.